3D modeler and texture artist with 6+ years of experience. Comfortable with 3D hard surface modeling and texturing, visual design, graphic design, creative project management. Currently exploring UX/UI design.
Comfortable with remote/virtual work, willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
I am currently available for freelance work.
Freelance art and design services focusing on 3D hard surface modeling and texturing, and visual/graphic design.
- Grumpy Witch: Emilia's Revenge: Rapid creation and iteration of stylized 3D game props and assets for 2.5D platformer. Advised on and de
- Created 3D models of water and wastewater treatment plants and equipment, using layout sketches, diagrams, building plans, cut sheets, and parts documents.
- Worked closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a completely new look for company-wide marketing materials.
- Produced artwork for conference booth, billboard, and internal signage.
- Developed course materials that exposed students to multiple facets of the 3D workflow, and encouraged exploring alternate methods and ways of doing things.
- Classes taught include Game Modeling, Environmental Modeling, Hard Surface and Organic Modeling, Advanced Hard Surface and Organic Modeling.
- Coordinated the activities of artists, programmers, designers, and external team members on dozens of games.
- Dramatically cut the time required for milestone estimation and reduced the need for input by automating the estimation process in Excel.
- Managed four complete projects from concept and planning, through production and handoff: Empress Tai Yang, Lucky Peach, Lucky Lamp, and Golden Dragon.
- Imported game assets into Unity game engine and managed game asset library.
- Increased throughput to keep pace as production increased by 20% ± each year.
- Designed and wrote updated test plans and procedures.
- Got new testers quickly up to speed without losing production speed or quality.