3D modeler/visual designer with 6+ years of experience in creative positions. Has built a reputation for tackling any challenge, and always striving for higher quality and efficiency. Approaches work with creativity and curiosity. Functions well independently or as part of a collaborative team.
Comfortable with remote/virtual work, willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
I am currently available for freelance work.
- Rapid creation and iteration of stylized 3D game props and assets for 2.5D platformer. Proposed, developed, and documented a process for quickly building assets. Using this process, all 3D assets were delivered on time and under budget.
- Advised on and defined art process update to match styles and bridge gap between new 3D assets and existing 2D assets.
- Created highly detailed 3D models of water and wastewater treatment plants and equipment, using layout sketches, diagrams, building plans, cut sheets, and parts number documents (PNIDs).
- Worked closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a completely new look for company-wide marketing materials.
- Produced high definition artwork for conference booth, billboard, and internal signage.
- Developed course materials that exposed students to multiple facets of the 3D workflow, and encouraged exploring alternate methods and ways of doing things.
- Classes taught include Game Modeling, Environmental Modeling, Hard Surface and Organic Modeling, Advanced Hard Surface and Organic Modeling.
- Coordinated the activities of artists, programmers, designers, and external team members on dozens of games.
- Dramatically cut the time required for milestone estimation and reduced the need for input by automating the estimation process in Excel.
- Managed four complete projects from concept and planning, through production and handoff: Empress Tai Yang, Lucky Peach, Lucky Lamp, and Golden Dragon.
- Performed Technical Art duties as needs arose.
- “Jeremiah shows a great passion for learning about Production / Project Management […] constantly looking for ways to solve inefficiencies and make the teams run more smoothly.” - Jeremy Tuck, Executive Producer, AGS
- Increased throughput to keep pace as production increased by 20% ± each year.
- Designed and wrote updated test plans and procedures.
- Got new testers quickly up to speed without losing production speed or quality.